Assistant PM / UX Specialist in Creatella
Job Published on: November 5th, 2019
ABOUT USWe are a Venture Builder, an ambitious ecosystem to build the most innovative and promising tech startups. Born in Singapore, with European and Japanese roots and a highly diverse team of 30 teammates spanning across 20 countries, we aim to build the most comprehensive environment for startups co-creation: building, financing and advising tech startups across the globe in FinTech, EduTech, HealthTech etc. Founded by a successful serial tech entrepreneur, and scaling up at a fast pace, Creatella is co-launching a series of new startups full of challenges, sweat and excitement, and we constantly look for passionate and ambitious Assistant Project Manager to join us! If you like collaborating with a remote, diverse, supportive, high-performing team, want empowerment, and want to get the best of yourself building startups from the ground up, Creatella is most certainly made for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help building the startups from the ground up, making them meaningful and beautiful
- Prepare documentation, quotations and contracts
- Help defining the scope of work, customer journey (simple design thinking, UX) and technical feasibility
- Design with our in-house designer mockups, prototypes and new user experiences
- Assist the Project Managers to coordinate and lead our teams (design, tech, marketing) to maximize the success of each project
- Ensure an effective communication through Jira, Google Drive and Slack with all the teams, the PM and the customer
- Learn fast, adapt, take initiatives, search for ideas to always get better as a person and as a team
- Work with the CMO and marketing team to plan ambitious growth hacking campaigns that fit the startup
- Prepare and present simple documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct research, evaluate feedback and iterate designs based on user feedback, after the launch
- Available full-time (min 40 hours/week)
- Great analytical and problem solving skills to foresee and solve problems before they happen
- Familiar with Tech Dev processes. You don’t need to be a developer, just passionate and knowledgeable about all things tech
- Familiar with UX Design
- Able to jump from high level analysis (is the project on track?) to low level (understanding the details and solving small issues with a very hands-on approach)
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills in English
- Productivity and efficiency guru
- Highly organized: leverages productivity tools to help reducing complexity and deal with hundreds of small tasks happening at the same time
- French (native) is a big plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A highly competent full-time remote team of experts in various fields - from engineers to digital marketers - helping you make each startup a success
- Excitement of building innovative and ambitious startups from the ground up
- An environment that places quality and long term value creation in the center, and where we never settle for good
- Empowerment to take initiatives, with minimal bureaucracy and hierarchy
- A skyrocketing learning curve (we give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn)
- Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want
- An ideal opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial side
- A unique learning opportunity with our founder, in an empowered environment with no ceiling and plenty of development opportunities
PERSONAL QUALITIES (as important as skills!)
- Entrepreneurial: you have that startup spirit - you certainly don’t want to just be an employee.
- Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the projects you’re a part of, but also for the whole company
- Organized and committed: You are self-disciplined, dependable and rigorous
- Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
- Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
- Fast learner: You’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast
- Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work regularly. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back ;-)
- Work comfortably from home, remotely, at flexible hours
Interested? Apply now!Kindly send your cover letter and updated CV at email@example.com. Subject Title: Assistant PM/UX Specialist - Applicant Name.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.