Assistant Project Manager with UX Design and WordPress experience in Creatella
Job Published on: August 31st, 2020
Job closing date: August 31st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWe are a Venture Builder, an ambitious ecosystem to build the most innovative and promising tech startups. Born in Singapore, with European and Japanese roots and a highly diverse team of 30 teammates spanning across 20 countries, we aim to build the most comprehensive environment for startups co-creation: building, financing and advising tech startups across the globe in FinTech, EduTech, HealthTech etc. Founded by a successful serial tech entrepreneur, and scaling up at a fast pace, Creatella is co-launching a series of new startups full of challenges, sweat and excitement, and we constantly look for passionate and ambitious people to join us! If you like collaborating with a remote, diverse, supportive, high-performing team, want empowerment, and want to get the best of yourself building startups from the ground up, Creatella is most certainly made for you.
- Help building the startups from the ground up, making them meaningful and beautiful
- Prepare documentation, quotations and contracts
- Help defining the scope of work, customer journey (simple design thinking, UX) and technical feasibility
- Design with our in-house designer mockups, prototypes and new user experiences
- Assist the Project Managers to coordinate and lead our teams (design, tech, marketing) to maximize the success of each project
- Ensure an effective communication through Jira, Google Drive and Slack with all the teams, the PM and the customer
- Learn fast, adapt, take initiatives, search for ideas to always get better as a person and as a team
- Prepare and present simple documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct research, evaluate feedback and iterate designs based on user feedback, after the launch
- Available full-time (min 40 hours/week)
- Great analytical and problem solving skills to foresee and solve problems before they happen
- Familiar with tech dev processes. You don’t need to be a developer, just passionate and knowledgeable about all things tech
- Able to jump from high level analysis (is the project on track?) to low level (understanding the details and solving small issues with a very hands-on approach)
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills in English
- A bit of negotiation
- Productivity and efficiency guru
- Highly organized: leverages productivity tools to help reduce complexity and deal with hundreds of small tasks happening at the same time
- Experience designing web and app interfaces (UX)
- Good work experience using WordPress
- Entrepreneurial: you have that startup spirit - you certainly don’t want to just be an employee.
- Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the projects you’re a part of, but also for the whole company
- Organized and committed: You are self-disciplined, dependable and rigorous
- Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
- Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
- Fast learner: You’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast
- Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work regularly. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back ;-)
What We Offer You
- Exciting, dynamic and ambitious projects to work on
- Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want
- A skyrocketing learning curve and career (We give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn)
- Experience working on an international team full of tech geniuses (Antarctica is the only continent we don’t have a team member on. Antarctic applicants are encouraged!)
- Join our open, collaborative culture (We want to share our knowledge as well as learn from you!)
- Develop your entrepreneurial side
- Additional opportunities as we grow and learn together
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.