Associate Technical SEO (UK Based) in Deepcrawl
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 26th, 2021
Job closing date: March 5th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United Kingdom (UK)
Important skills: seo, technical seo
Years of Experience: 3+
Overview of DeepCrawlDeepCrawl is an enterprise SEO crawler providing actionable data to drive organic traffic and revenue. The software has been built to trend, scale, track issues, be incredibly flexible, and integrate with other systems. Our vision is to become the tool of choice for SEOs. For that, we need bright and tenacious talent.
Overview of the roleOur Professional Services team consults with our enterprise client to complement the tool and get the most from the data. We have a strong team of senior technical SEOs today and are looking to hire two associates. It’s important to us to create space to foster new talent - if you have experience and a strong sense of ambition in the technical SEO space, we would love for you to apply. You will help us continue to scale our growing Professional Services team so we can help even more of the world’s best brands. You’ll be required to have moderate-to-strong technical SEO skills, but above all a sense of curiosity and confidence to test and sometimes fail. The preferred location for this role is London or remote UK.
This role will focus on:
- Working with DeepCrawl clients that have monthly or bi-monthly Professional Services calls. You will be supported by senior members of the team and our Customer Success Managers.
- Becoming an expert in the DeepCrawl tool. You'll use our data set and your industry know-how to find issues/opportunities for our clients' websites and for potential clients during the sales process.
- Training client SEOs and developers on advanced usage of DeepCrawl.
- Supporting your growth as a technical SEO professional. You'll work across several teams in DeepCrawl to up-skill your technical abilities and build your reputation in the market.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years experience acting as a technical SEO or an SEO with strong technical curiosity
- Tracking and reporting skills
- Strong communication skills (internal & external)
- Comfort with working with remote teams in different time zones and countries
- Curiosity, patience, and a penchant for explaining technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing tech startup
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries and offices in London, New York and Krakow
- Newest Hardware
- Private health and dental insurance
- Budget for health and wellness activities
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Company option shares participation
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Annual personal training budget
- Company-wide annual trips, as health and safety conditions allow
- Monthly office (virtual) drinks & lunches
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.