AWS Cloud Expert in Tecbrain
Job Published on: February 1st, 2021
Job closing date: February 26th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 1+
- Extensive experience in design and implementation of AWS cloud solutions while implementing best practices and industry standards
- Extensive experience in configuring AWS cloud monitoring and alerts for cloud resource availability/ usage and security.
- Extensive experience with multi-account setup, deployment and management using AWS orgs, Service Control Policies.
- Experience working in environments having different range of AWS services (RDS, Lambda, CloudFormation, etc)
- High degree of knowledge in IAM Roles and Policies
- High degree of knowledge in IT security
- High degree of knowledge in PaaS and SaaS application performance and implications on data security.
- Demonstrate strong ability to troubleshoot technical problems and issues
- High degree of knowledge in networking
- Knowledge in automation and scripting languages
- Knowledge of tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, CloudFormation would be plus.
- Work closely with application development, data engineer along with project planning
- Good English and Spanish level.
Benefits and Perks
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent we are flexible.
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable
- Very interesting project.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.