Remote Based B2B Ads Manager / Media Buyer / Growth / Performance Marketer – LI, GAds, FB Job Opening at Spear Growth
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|May 31st, 2022||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|India||B2B Marketing basics (Leads, etc.) CRMs (HubSpot/Salesforce) Running Pull Ads (Google, Bing Ads) Running Push Ads (LinkedIn, Facebook Ads) Basic Marketing Analytics Creating insightful reports||2+|
About Spear Growth
We are a marketing agency with clients in the US, UK, Dubai, and India. Some of our clients include Darwinbox, Sprinto, Zluri & Hasura.
We help High-Growth B2B SaaS Companies with Strategic marketing.
We have 2 offerings:
- SEO Enablement
- Performance Marketing
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for an experienced B2B Ads Manager who understands the following:
- B2B Marketing basics (Leads, SQLs, Buyer’s journey, Sales Cycles, etc.)
- CRMs (HubSpot/Salesforce)
- Running Pull Ads (Google, Bing Ads)
- Running Push Ads (LinkedIn, Facebook Ads)
- Basic Marketing Analytics
- Creating insightful reports
- Setting up tracking & attribution
- Experience with ABM tools or contextual ads
- Leadership and Project management
You will be responsible for what you’re an expert at. It’s our job to ensure you have the support you need to be successful.
You will be working closely with these 3 people:
- Marketing strategist
- Ads Designers
- Gaining a deep understanding of clients’ products, audience, and industry.
- Understand and enhance the marketing strategy we create for our clients.
- Own paid marketing campaigns we run for the client.
- Creating reports that will help us get visibility into the performance from impressions to SQLs.
- Keep a track of all the experiments you run and provide insights based on them.
- Coordinate with the designers, copywriters, and marketing strategy teams to ensure the work progresses smoothly.
- Optimize and document our ads processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- 2+ years proven work experience as a B2B Ads Manager. (Including Freelance experience.)
- Experience with working with B2B or SaaS companies is a plus.
- You must have managed monthly budgets of at least $10k
- Ability to report on MQLs and SQLs, not just clicks and conversions.
- Not pursuing education from anywhere right now.
- Growth mindset: Strive to always get better. We also have the ability to learn fast.
- Partnership: This is an organization that we are building together rather than anyone working for it.
- Goal-Driven: Some of our personal goals are aligned with Spear Growth’s goals. We achieve both together.
- Ownership: We are true owners of our work. Everyone enables each other to succeed.
- Fun/Inspiring: We like being around people who inspire us. This includes not onboarding toxic clients.
- No corporate BS.
- Work timings: The entire team works between 12 & 6 PM IST. Apart from that, as long as you’re meeting deadlines, you can work whenever you’d like.
- You will be asked to set realistic deadlines for your work and deliver it then.
- You will be trained on marketing strategy and across all the marketing channels to help you collaborate better and work with the team.
!! Important !!
Only applicants who fill this form will be considered:
Come work with us, we’ll ensure you grow as a marketer and enjoy your work.
Benefits and Perks
We included this first because we know you wanted to read this.
We’re looking to pay INR 4-7 LPA.
+ Incentives & Bonuses
+ Faster salary revision cycles
(We’re in a fast growth phase)
But then again, if you wow us, we are open to considering a higher pay.
Also, we’re growing at an extremely fast pace. We make sure that our team grows with us.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 31st, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 9 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.