B2B Inbound Sales Germany 40-50k USD/p.a. [contract] in AutoSuggest.net
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 20th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||German, business development, sales||4+|
- Type of work: interacting with senior managers by email, phone- and video calls
- Salary: ca. 30-50$ per hour (~2.400$ - 4.000$/month part-time)
- Working style: Mostly remote with optional visits to office
Our ideal candidate (this is a bit negotiable):
- 1+ years of experience in a B2B Sales role (can be substituted with experience in project management or similar "email heavy"-role)
- you should be a native German speaker
- comfortable liaising with executives and senior managers (often the marketing director) by email, phone and video
- ability to rapidly absorb information, often presented in abstract form and match it against patterns infered from human behavior
- interest in working in the intersection between the marketing and technology space
- bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
Benefits and Perks
- Long-term position in a cool, growing team with the option to go full-time after a while, if you like it with us
- Mostly remote working but with the option to fly to Malta for some weeks and come to the office
- Depending on individual circumstances, we try to arrange a coworking-space for you
- Solid compensation: a guaranteed base salary of 20$/h, plus competitive bonus for each sale (30% of recurring value). The average hourly rate is between 30-50$/h
- The guaranteed salary of 20$/h regardless of sales is the minimum that is always paid for an hour worked but obviously the actual salary should be higher.
- A product that is popular with our prospects and sells (very) well along with training for newcomers
- A tested data-driven flow to reach out and sell to prospects
- We can make payments by invoice / wire transfer or find an individual solution that suits you
- A mostly remote role but with the organisation and structure of a “normal” firm
- Strong support from our team as well as decent documentation & sales material available
- Weekly coffee meetings, quarter-closing dinners and team events in a small team of 14
- A friendly prospect base with exclusively business customers, many mid-sized companies, but also international firms and wealthy individuals – the job does not require “mass communication”, but involves dealing skillfully with a small number of high value prospects
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 20th, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.