B2B Marketing Manager in Forde Baker
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 30th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Content marketing, Lead generation, partnership marketing, content amplification, events||3+|
- Design a content strategy that amplifies the brand and drives leads
- Establish the agency as an expert in the Amazon and marketplace space
- Source and build relationships with strategic partners
- Coordinate with the Business Development team to develop a consistent and high quality pipeline
- Plan and coordinate paid media lead generation with our PPC Specialists
- Manage and expand FordeBaker’s social media presence.
- Train and support team members to build their social influence and contribute to content marketing efforts
- Track, monitor and optimise website lead conversions
Experience and Characteristics
- 3-4 years experience in a demand generation role
- It is essential that you have B2B content experience
- Experience writing about or selling on Amazon and a broad understanding of ecommerce concepts
- Proven ability to understand and communicate a wide variety of topics to a knowledgeable audience
- Outstanding written English and editing skills
- Knowledge of lead tracking and pipeline management tools
- Understanding of on page SEO
- Multimedia production skills preferred
- Content planning and scheduling
- A love of learning
- Not afraid to try things
- Embrace challenges
- Instinct to act
What Does the Agency Do?We provide a full-service offering to fully manage the entire operation of selling on Amazon. Our clients are product brands that are selling on Amazon. They are mostly consumer products though we do have B2B clients. Clients are based in the UK, mainland Europe and the United States. Our clients are active in a wide range of sectors including skincare, office supplies, nutrition, alcohol, homeware and DIY.
Benefits and Perks
The benefits come from getting in early, influencing the agency’s long-term growth and growing with the business. You will also have exposure to many other aspects of ecommerce and the opportunity to broaden your skillset.
- Salary: £25-£33k
- Freedom to work anywhere and at any time
- Significant career development opportunities
- Learning fund
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2021 to apply!
Please send your CV and a short explanation of why you are suited to this role and what motivated you to apply.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.