B2B Marketing Specialist in Mondly
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: January 4th, 2021
Job closing date: January 22nd, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): North america
Important skills: b2b marketing, branding, email marketing, Marketing, marketing plan
Years of Experience: 3+We are a team of dedicated professionals set on a mission to get people speaking a new language faster than anyone else, while having the most fun possible. At Mondly we are well aware that our team is our most important asset and we believe that the key to greatness lies in passion, happiness and a steady work-life balance. Launched in 2014, Mondly quickly became a leading app in the mobile space, reaching number one in Education in most European countries, Latin America, Middle East and Asia. It was named "Best New App" by Apple, "App of the Year" in EMEA by Facebook and selected as "Editors' Choice" by Google. Mondly currently offers a complete online language learning platform with courses in 41 languages for over 60 million users worldwide.
About the PositionWe are currently looking for a B2B Marketing Specialist to join our remote B2B department. MondlyWORKS, our language learning solution for businesses, is used in numerous industries by multinational companies, educational institutions, governmental departments and NGOs from around the world. Your main responsibility will be to create a B2B Marketing plan, implement it and optimize it as needed.
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, website updates/optimizations and more.
- Identify and target relevant businesses and organizations from various industries in order to drive B2B sales.
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging.
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with the whole Marketing and Sales team to ensure that B2B and B2C offline and online marketing strategy is consistent.
- Fluent in English.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B Marketing.
- Located in North America/Europe.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- You are a people person and you truly love marketing, finding ways to optimize processes and drive engagement.
- You want to be successful and you are not scared of challenges.
- You are disciplined, proactive, organized and reliable yet you know how to have fun while working.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You have a stable internet connection and a computer.
RemunerationYou will receive a competitive base salary.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.