B2B Outbound Appointment Setter in DVM Elite
Job Published on: September 9th, 2020
Job closing date: September 19th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- Do you want to use your amazing B2B Remote Telemarketing skills while the kids are in school?
- Do you love the thrill of a "get" from setting appointments?
- Do you want to be rewarded for your great work and work your way up? (the company is growing quickly, so great opportunity for advancement)
- Are you wanting to work with a fun team that supports each other?
- Do you have B2B calling experience and believe in following prewritten scripts?
- Are you a fast learner and tech savvy enough to use an autodialer?
- Do you enjoy being challenged and being rewarded for being proactive?
- Make new calls each day and confirmation calls for calls previously booked
- Adopt a problem solving approach to the resolution of challenges and have open communication with team members when issues occur
- Answer all calls in a timely manner and return voicemails and emails quickly
- Liaise with internal departments to move clients forward
- Communicate in a positive and friendly manner
- Adopt the 80/20 approach to clients (focus on your hot prospects and do not take them off your radar until you have
- Use all technical tools easily and understand the tools' roles in the formula (including Teletracker, Grasshopper, SmartSheet, InfusionSoft, Google Drive, Yammer)
- Excellent English communication skills
- At least 2 years of appointment setting experience (outbound B2B appointment setting for sales)
- Self starter, Fast learner, and Reliable
- Can start as soon as possible
- You will work 20-25 hours weekly, Monday-Friday for a 100% remote company. You will be responsible for your computer, high speed internet, good headset and quiet work environment.
- An hourly pay of $5 USD plus commissions will be paid making this an excellent work from home position!
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.