B2B Sales Manager (English) in The Happy Beavers
Job Published on: October 15th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Our international content marketing company hires expert writers and translators to perform any kind of written content marketing task for companies around the world. Our clients go from small Asian startups to Silicon Valley giants around the world. We are a young and international team who is actively looking for a Sales Manager (B2B) to join our team and help us expand our client base. We work fully remotely, have no office at all and no fixed work hours.
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You are fully fluent in English, in writing and speaking, and you can handle presentations and negotiations with clients in English written and orally
- You see sales as an analytical task, are ready to study sales theory and other fields, learn and dissect every customer contact to constantly improve yourself
- You strive to be the best in sales and work with professionals. Managing people and delegating work does not scare you.
- You have a deep understanding of business models, perhaps even an entrepreneurial mindset and you are ready to contribute to the company’s success beyond sales only
- You can work self-motivated over a longer time frame without anyone telling you what to do
- You are smart, a true professional at what you do and you know it
What will you precisely work on?
- Initiate first contacts which might require you to use any suitable tool such as email, LinkedIn, Facebook, WhatsApp, phone
- Do product presentations
- Negotiate contract terms with clients
- Work with existing clients, keep them happy and discuss new projects
- Consult clients on content marketing strategies (previous knowledge not required)
What do we offer you?
- A fully remote job, a competitive salary and a flexible work schedule
- An opportunity to contribute to the company’s success beyond sales
- A product and services toolkit which is so flexible that you can make clients happy easily
- Constant sales education every week as well as regular feedback from an international sales guru
- Training and the tools which will help you become one of the top 1% of all sales people worldwide
Please don't apply if your oral English is not good enough to handle intense business conversations with international, native-speaking clients naturally or if you don't have any previous experience in sales.
You can find out more about us on our website: https://thehappybeavers.com/
Interested? Apply now!
If you are interested, please fill out the application form linked here and tell us there why it is your goal to become one of the top 1% in sales worldwide.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.