B2B Sub-Editor at State of Digital Publishing
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 4th, 2023||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Montserrat, Germany, United Kingdom (UK), Ecuador, Gambia, Malaysia||SEO, SaaS, Digital marketing strategy, SEO strategy, seo lead||4+|
SODP is a start-up market research publisher that is focused on building a community for digital media publishing professionals as well as content and media owners.As a sub-editor you will be expected to work closely with the SEO team to edit, proofread and — at times — rewrite content for SODP and its clients. You will also have the opportunity to develop and expand your portfolio, taking the lead on new writing projects as assigned by the Managing Editor.
Flexible work schedules, a relaxed culture, as well as training and development time (with rewards) make SODP a fun place to work. We are based in Sydney, Australia, and are lucky to be supported by team members from around the globe.
- Edit/rewrite existing content in line with SODP’s standards
- Curate in-house and client style guides
- Proofread articles, process documents and other in-house copy/content
- Perform and deliver under tight deadlines
- Liaise with Managing Editor to identify and troubleshoot content roadblocks
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
- Excellent editing skills
- Native/fluent in the English language
- Minimum one year of proven B2B writing/sub-editing experience — must be comfortable covering tech, SaaS and digital marketing industries
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work with minimal supervision in a collaborative and positive team environment
- A self-starter and an eager, continuous learner
- Good understanding of organic search and search engine marketing
- Some experience with SEO writing tools would be an advantage
Benefits and Perks
- Professional growth — we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally, and we promote from within
- 1-on-1 mentorship, along with team workshops
- Small team environment that gives you the ability to stand out and make a big impact
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Flexible work schedule
SODP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 4th, 2023 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 9 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Digital & Product Marketing Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Senior PPC Consultant / Manager (full time, remote)||October 4th, 2023|
|Remote Marketing Specialist||October 6th, 2023|
|Remote SEO Specialist||October 6th, 2023|
|Remote SEO Specialist||September 29th, 2023|
|Remote Copywriter||September 29th, 2023|