Back End Developer in FireCask
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 30th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||PHP, SQL, WordPress, Laravel, server||2+|
- In-Depth Knowledge of WordPress and its API, without relying on plugins.
- 2+ years practical knowledge of PHP7, MySQL, and LAMP Stack.
- 1+ years practical knowledge of API development.
- Ability to use version control (Git).
- Able to write clean, well formatted and human readable code.
- A basic knowledge of Gulp & NPM. (How to install packages via NPM and run a Gulp script, or can learn quickly).
- Knowledge of local development environments (such as MAMP and Vagrant/VVV).
- Knowledge of Testing frameworks (like Unit Testing).
- Coding with SEO and performance best practices in mind.
- Client relationship skills with the ability to document and train technical novices.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Knowledge of server environments, maintenance and security.
- A basic understanding of CSS and Sass.
- Knowledge of PWA implementation.
- Knowledge of Angular, VUE and/or React JS.
- Knowledge of Laravel.
- A knowledge of the command line & configuring servers.
- Magento 2 skills.
- A passion for the industry, it’d be great if you attend local meetups and conferences.
- Moonlighting projects (include them in your application!)
- Experience with public speaking
Benefits and Perks
Why Work at FireCask?
FireCask is a small but powerful agency that helps businesses evolve online. When you work here you’ll be joining a laid-back but professional team.
- A company Macbook Pro with secondary monitor
- Flexible remote working
- Free [good] coffee and breakfast/fruit
- Free parking
- Ability to grow and develop within the agency
- A relaxed and fun working environment
- Being fed at regular company lunches
- Joining us at the pub (once we’re allowed back)
We are based in the heart of Prestwich Village, just 4 miles north of the city centre with extremely easy access to public transport and the M60 Ring Road.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 30th, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.