Back End Developer in FireCask
Job Published on: March 24th, 2020
Job closing date: April 17th, 2020
The applications for this job have been now closed.FireCask is looking for an experienced and passionate back end developer to join our team! You will be working on a wide range of projects and your tasks will vary for all clients based both within the UK and overseas. You must have a proven background in back end web development, and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news and best practices.
- In-Depth Knowledge of WordPress and its API.
- 2+ years practical knowledge of PHP7, MySQL, and LAMP Stack.
- 1+ years practical knowledge of API development.
- Ability to use version control (Git).
- A basic knowledge of Gulp & NPM. (How to install packages via NPM and run a Gulp script, or can learn quickly).
- Knowledge of local development environments (such as MAMP and Vagrant/VVV).
- Knowledge of Testing frameworks (like Unit Testing).
- Coding with SEO and performance best practices in mind.
- Client relationship skills with the ability to document and train technical novices.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Knowledge of server environments, maintenance and security.
- A basic understanding of CSS and Sass.
- Knowledge of PWA implementation.
- Knowledge of Angular, VUE and/or React JS.
- Knowledge of Laravel.
- A knowledge of the command line & configuring servers.
- Magento 2 skills.
- A passion for the industry, it’d be great if you attend local meetups and conferences.
- Moonlighting projects (include them in your application!)
- Experience with public speaking
Why Work at FireCask?FireCask is a small but powerful agency that helps businesses evolve online. When you work here you’ll be joining a laid-back but professional team.
- A company Macbook Pro with secondary monitor
- Having your birthday off
- Flexible remote working
- Free [good] coffee and breakfast/fruit
- Free parking
- Ability to grow and develop within the agency
- A relaxed and fun working environment
- Being fed at regular company lunches
- Joining us at the pub (once we’re allowed back)
- Free parking
- Discounted/free food
- Company events & social hours
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
- Casual dress
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)
- Web Development: 2 years (Required)
- Manchester, Greater Manchester (Preferred)
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.