Back End Developer Lead skilled in Laravel in Creatella
Job Published on: July 23rd, 2020
Job closing date: September 30th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWe are a Venture Builder, an ambitious ecosystem to build the most innovative and promising tech startups. Born in Singapore, with European and Japanese roots and a highly diverse team of 30 teammates spanning across 20 countries, we aim to build the most comprehensive environment for startups co-creation: building, financing and advising tech startups across the globe in FinTech, EduTech, HealthTech etc. Founded by a successful serial tech entrepreneur, and scaling up at a fast pace, Creatella is co-launching a series of new startups full of challenges, sweat and excitement, and we constantly look for passionate and ambitious people to join us! If you like collaborating with a remote, diverse, supportive, high-performing team, want empowerment, and want to get the best of yourself building startups from the ground up, Creatella is most certainly made for you.
What you'll do
- Lead and build the front end of new projects, making them beautiful, intuitive, and delightful
- Discuss requirements, planning, design, execution and more with the dev team
- Develop production back end code using Laravel, PHP and more
- Lead and translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Develop front end website architecture and back end website applications
- Ensure cross-platform optimized and responsive applications
- Monitor and assist in leading through a project, including leading developers from conception to finished product
- Take your skills to the next level by working with the latest tech on cutting edge projects
- Work closely with our team, learning from pros and developing interns
- Grow as a badass engineer, learning the best technologies to write hybrid apps
- Be supported to learn and grow towards your goals, whatever they may be
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel, PHP and MySQL
- Working knowledge of Node, Docker, Kubernetes, Golang, gRPC, microservice, DevOps, CI/CD is a bonus
- Experience developing front end website architectures and back end website applications
- Significant experience as a front-end developer or web technologist role
- Good problem solving skills and attention to details
- Strong customer focus with ability to translate user requirements into good design
- Experience on a remote team a plus
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
What we offer you
- Exciting, dynamic projects to work on
- Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want
- A skyrocketing learning curve (We give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn)
- Experience working on an international team (Antarctica is the only continent we don’t have a team member on. Antarctic applicants are encouraged!)
- Join our open, collaborative culture (We want to share our knowledge as well as learn from you!)
- Develop your entrepreneurial side
- Additional opportunities as we grow and learn together
Personal Qualities (as important as skills!)
- Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the project and coding, but also for the whole company
- Timely and committed: You manage well your time
- Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
- Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
- Fast learner: You’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast!
- Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work on yourself. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back ;-)
- Work comfortably from home, remotely, at flexible hours
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.