Backend Developer in Booming Games
Job Published on: September 11th, 2020
Job closing date: October 2nd, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Europe
What we doSince 2015, we are creating Online Casino Games with the constant demand to inspire our customers worldwide with new ideas.
Where we workIn our offices in Berlin and Malta. In addition, we are supported by a bunch of international remote working staff.
Who we areAround 70 talents from 20 different nations in different locations with different back rounds but one team spirit.
What we are proud ofOur growth, permanent improvement of quality and delivery of projects on time.
We offerThe challenge to work on a software which handles a significant gaming traffic, is aimed for robustness, high performance, and stores a big amount of data for further processing.
- Manage the interchange of data between the software users and servers.
- Develop the server-side logic and databases, integrate consumer-facing frontend elements
- Maintain and develop complex databases, ensuring high responsiveness and performance to requests from the frontend and integration software.
- Evolve the business’s software applications using the latest software development infrastructure and methods.
- Develop analytics of solutions in the software and maintain automated tests.
- Design and implement data protection measures and data-storage applications.
- Conduct unit tests, code reviews and refactor source codes, assesses and improves software performance.
- Write and document codes that meet project standards to deliver the desired functionality aligned with the overall standards and guidelines.
- Introduce new technologies and information to improve documentation practices, scalability, testing techniques and refactoring.
- Seasoned in software development.
- Experience in database relational algebra (SQL/joins).
- Experience in concurrent programming: goroutines, actor model.
- Experience in building solutions for high traffic web sites.
- Professional in developing APIs (gRPC).
- Preferable GO Lang experience (also Rust, C/C++, Java, Ruby)
- Basic knowledge of Linux based operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Willingness to learn and work with new technologies (i.e. Hasura, NSQ)
- Excellent written communication and documentation abilities in English.
- You have an open and persuasive style of communication and can, for example, illustrate difficult issues and complex relationships.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Software Engineering & Web Development
|Video Data Collection For Luxembourgish Speakers In Luxembourg||October 24th, 2020|
|PHP Developer (Intermediate+)||October 24th, 2020|
|Senior full-stack developer||October 22nd, 2020|