Backend Developer Laravel in TieTalent
Salary Range: From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 28th, 2021
Job closing date: May 30th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): Spain
Important skills: PHP, English, Laravel
Years of Experience: 2+TieTalent is the #1 tech jobs recruitment marketplace in Switzerland and Germany, matching top talents in IT and Digital Marketing with innovative hiring companies. Thanks to our system, candidates no longer apply to jobs nor create motivational letters. These are the companies that apply to interview and hire them for jobs they want. TieTalent launched in October 2018 and is already trusted by thousands of candidates and hundreds of companies in Switzerland, ranging from large corporations to some of the most promising startups in the country. In the context of our international growth, we recently opened new offices in Barcelona and Stuttgart. Join us on our journey as we expand internationally and benefit from a friendly, international, and rewarding work environment.
YOUR MISSIONYou will form part of the IT team, responsible to support the development of the tietalent.com platform and its transition to React and micro-services, using top notch technologies and best practices. You will work closely with the CTO and our Team Lead, while collaborating with the rest of the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Design and develop applications that are highly scalable and secure
- Participate in the full software development life-cycle
- Find creative and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Work in an agile environment
- Design, develop and validate solutions for our new features
- Maintain the highest code quality standards by using different metrics and by helping the team to improve its best practices
- Integrate with third party APIs to support new features
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process and business
- Participate actively in the overall technology roadmap
- Focus on unit and automated testing,
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the departments to help define and clarify requirements and scope
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Language skills: English (Fluent, C1)
- Professional experience: 2-3 years of experience in Web Development
- 2+ years of experience in PHP
- 2+ years of experience in Laravel or Symfony
- Experience in micro-services, web-services architectures, including REST;
- Experience in both relational and non-relational databases design;
- Experience in automated testing and Test-Driven development;
- Strong team player
- Eager to learn new concepts and technology, and be a part of a booming startup
- Ability to speak in French and/or German
- Previously worked in a recruitment marketplace/recruitment industry
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working with a young, fun and crazy team
- Lots of autonomy/responsibilities
- Dynamic work environment
- An open company culture: team drinks, events, etc.
- Flexibility is the key
- Be part of a booming company
- Become a mini-entrepreneur managing your own projects
- The chance to do something that matters and seeing your impact on a daily basis
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 30th, 2021 to apply!
Send an email to aaa (at) tietalent (dot) com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.