Backend developer (Laravel) in MyPoppins
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: December 23rd, 2018
- Attitude for giving new ideas, provide experience and enjoy doing it.
- Proactivity and autonomy, we don't get along with micromanagement.
- Experience in PHP, ideally Laravel, or a similar framework.
- Familiarity with terms like API, VCS, Git, Agile, SCRUM, MySQL, AWS... (Mum, is not Chinese, it's IT!).
- Linux lover (or at least, not Linux hater).
- Basics of FE: Bootrstrap & JQuery (Laravel Blade).
- Anything else you can contribute with: SysAdmin, funny cat videos... We are heavy giphy users.
- Team focus mindset :)
- All IT stuff is done in English, however, having some Spanish is always appreciated (not mandatory).
What do we offer you?
- This is a 100% remote position. We mostly operate from Spain and Mexico, but we are open and used to work with people from everywhere.
- Flexible schedule.
- Contract terms will be according to your conditions and capacities.
- Nice team work at MyPoppins family.
I love it! How can I contact you?We don't believe in complex hierarchies and for us TEAM is the key of everything. We are looking for colleagues looking forward to build and change things. Our IT team is small, but we are hungry for growing! Do you wanna join our Jedi's Team? Send us an email with your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.