Backend developer (Laravel) in MyPoppins
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per monthWe are looking to hire a Laravel backend developer who wants to build and change things with MyPoppins (A marketplace that connects cleaning professionals with people who need help with household chores):
- Attitude for giving new ideas, provide experience and enjoy doing it.
- Proactivity and autonomy, we don't get along with micromanagement.
- Experience in PHP, ideally Laravel, or a similar framework.
- Familiarity with terms like API, VCS, Git, Agile, SCRUM, MySQL, AWS... (Mum, is not Chinese, it's IT!).
- Linux lover (or at least, not Linux hater).
- Basics of FE: Bootrstrap & JQuery (Laravel Blade).
- Anything else you can contribute with: SysAdmin, funny cat videos... We are heavy giphy users.
- Team focus mindset :)
- All IT stuff is done in English, however, having some Spanish is always appreciated (not mandatory).
What do we offer you?
- This is a 100% remote position. We mostly operate from Spain and Mexico, but we are open and used to work with people from everywhere.
- Flexible schedule.
- Contract terms will be according to your conditions and capacities.
- Nice team work at MyPoppins family.