Backend Developer in ShipRocket
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 30th, 2021||More than 15,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||Redis, MySQL, AWS, Laravel||2+|
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Develop backend data services and contribute to increase existing APIs
- Ability to act individually in a complex and fast paced environment
- Closely work with the Product and QA teams to ensure smooth delivery
- Participate in solution designing with Tech leads and Systems Architects
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of development efforts
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Great people skills to closely work with other teams.
- Strong in establishing systems & processes
- Expertise in Laravel, MySQL and Git
- Thorough in Object oriented concepts
- Knowledge of restful Web services
- Understanding of web applications
- Working knowledge of one or more caching, queuing systems in desirable
- Familiarity with AngularJs or React is a big plus
- Excellent problem solving
- Can do attitude
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 30th, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 19 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.