Backend Developer in Typelane
Job Published on: February 6th, 2020
What we look for in people
- Passionate about back-end development and architecture.
- A high bar in code quality
- Opinions on what good engineering standards are and processes should look like
- Big picture thinking – you can make trade-offs on technical work streams against business impact.
- Fantastic communication skills. You’re able to articulate what you’re working on and why in a clear and structured way.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment. You believe in your own methods but keep an open mind and take in suggestions and feedback as well.
What you can expect with usWe’re dedicated to your personal growth. Our environment built around transparency, honesty, and trust. Our ears are always open to any ideas, concerns, and questions. We believe that everyone should have pride in their work, taking full ownership of it and its impact. Building a company is something we do together as a team and the team comes always before the individual.
What you will work withWe work with a modern web technology stack that is constantly evolving. Although we don’t require previous knowledge in any specific technology or framework, it is a big plus if you have worked with any of them beforehand. We currently use:
- NodeJS API written in Typescript
- Postgres and Redis
- React / Redux frontend written in Typescript
- All services are deployed in a Kubernetes cluster on Google Cloud
Note to recruitment agenciesTypelane does not accept speculative CV’s from external parties. Any unsolicited CV’s sent to us will be treated as the property of Typelane, and any attached terms and conditions associated with these CV’s will be null and void.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.