Backend Engineer (Python) in Meddy
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: January 3rd, 2021
Job closing date: January 17th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: django, git, Python
Years of Experience: 3+
Our TechnologyOur backend application is written in Django 2.1 using Python 3.6 hosted on AWS. Our web app is written in AngularJS and we have plans of creating native mobile applications. We store data in PostgreSQL on RDS, Elasticsearch, and Redis. You can read more about it on our blog.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and maintain API integrations with various clinic software and partners to enhance the patient experience.
- Build and ship new features and systems, with an emphasis on code quality, maintainability, readability, and testing.
- Build and maintain APIs for mobile and web applications.
- Participate in code design and code reviews.
- Find and address performance issues within the application.
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of industry experience developing applications in Python.
- You have developed and deployed Python applications to production.
- You have a good grasp of DevOps processes.
- You have an excellent ability to understand and apply software design patterns.
- You are fluent in English. Arabic would be a plus.
- You can communicate very clearly to technical and nontechnical team members.
What you must know
It’s a plus if you know
- AWS: EC2, RDS, ELB
What we offer
- The opportunity to play an essential role in an early-stage startup on a high-growth trajectory.
- A small team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals that will help you learn, grow and have a great experience.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.