BI ANALYST in SpotOn Connections
Job Published on: June 3rd, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereOur client is an online casino with crypto currency focus where all employees enjoy a competitive salary, annual travel allowance and the possibility of working fully remote.
- Apply your knowledge of mathematics/numerical methods to the complex challenges of today's world
- Participate in a team that analyses data for global customers, develops user behaviour models, introduces improvements and enhances business performance based on findings
- Use and upgrade your strategic thinking skills, play out the most likely scenarios, set up and test hypotheses, and form your own opinion by critically evaluating the information obtained
- Keen interest in Mathematics and statistics: machine learning, statistical modelling, research, genetic algorithms, optimizations, decision trees.
- Good understanding of Programming and Databases:
- Knowledge of Informatics and Computer Science
- Scripting Languages (Python, Julia ...)
- Statistical Tools (eg R, Matlab ...)
- Databases (Oracle, SQL)
- Tableau software
- Appreciates Entrepreneurship, Creative Research, Solution Finding, Independence, Strategic Thinking, Collaboration and Teamwork.
- Great at Communicating: Clear and precise expression, transformation of data into information, visualization of data.
- Has previous experience in Casino or other forms of Online Gaming.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.