Brand Designer in Maze
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 1st, 2021||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|North america||Figma, 3D design, motion, After Effect, Premiere Pro||2+|
About MazeMaze is a Series A funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We're backed by some of the world's best funds and have an extensive advisory network. We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze. We're a fully remote team working across 21 countries. You'll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work closely with the rest of the Marketing team to build the Maze brand and ensure brand consistency across all go-to-market assets.
- Create a variety of design assets from social media images, emails, and blog posts to paid ads and 360 campaign assets.
- Work with Sales & CS teams to create compelling sales collateral, such as sales decks, one-pagers, case studies, onboarding materials.
- Collaborate closely with our copywriter to ensure our copy and design tell a compelling story throughout the user journey.
- Collaborate with the Product Design team to align on our brand company-wide and ensure consistency across departments.
- Understand the performance of design assets, experiment, and optimize them to drive an increase in performance.
- Deliver high-quality, on-brand designs and illustrations within deadlines to support our go-to-market activities.
- You will report to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with the Marketing team, including our Brand Designer.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A well-rounded designer with 2+ years of experience in 3D design, illustration, and motion is a plus!
- Experience working as part of a fast-paced Marketing team
- Strong sense of digital design, composition, typography and strategic conceptual skill
- Creative thinker that can help build a compelling social media strategy
- Understanding of SaaS metrics, user journeys and how to measure the success of design
- Understanding of the different marketing channels and how design impacts performance
- You're a self-starter, and you're not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get things done
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to receive feedback and change assets according
- Experience working with Figma
- Experience with After Effect / Premiere pro and C4D is a plus
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Experience in an early-stage B2B SaaS company is a plus
GOALS YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE OR OWN
- You'll contribute to building the Maze brand by creating compelling on-brand assets
- You'll help build a delightful experience for our users throughout their user journey
- You'll support the marketing & sales team to drive company growth
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 60 employees. This means you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We're on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we're excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: You will help us 5x MRR in 2021 by building key relationships with our partner ecosystem, launching integrations and managing ongoing partner marketing activities.
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited time off
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
- Laptop paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 14 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $850/month in benefits to be used at your discretion. Get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits!
- $2,000 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 1st, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.