Brand Manager (US Market) in SpotOn Connections
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for a product(s).
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Accountable for a created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Responsibility for the KPIs of the project
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Draft key objectives, strategies and apply the data for a product to make business decisions.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our partners
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog.
- Clearly communicate the Business Requirements to the team.
- Look out for market trends and get feedback from stakeholders or customers.
- Developing and adapting the product vision.
- Writing new user stories
- Doing release planning.
- Observing, learning about and analyzing the market.
- Observing, learning about, contacting and analyzing customers and end-users of the product.
- Keeping in touch with every stakeholder of the product regularly.
- Sharing insights throughout the company regarding the product (micro-blogging, blogging, internal conferences, etc.).
- 3 years proven track record of similar position and success in leadership positions.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Proven track record of analytical approach to online marketing
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct analyses and research within SEO, market trend and segment trends.
- Sense of urgency and a clear vision of the product going forward
- Reports directly to Head of Growth
- Responsibility for all KPIs for the project, weekly and monthly follow-ups.
- Effective and groomed backlog
- Effective Operating Organization & talent development
- World-Class Program & Project Execution
- Efficient Delivery of Services (Quality, Low cost)
- Efficient and Effective Solution Delivery Process
- Promote Continuous Improvement
- Detailed weekly reporting to management team
- Continuous updating and improving dashboards for all KPIs
- Own all KPIs and have a clear vision on how to grow them on all markets and sites.
- Have the right “yes we can” attitude
Nice to have
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Very good understanding of online marketing and SEO
- Good understanding of one or more of the segments/vertical the company operates in, both from a technical and product vision.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 31st, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.