Remote Based Business Development Coordinator Job Opening at Ombulabs
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|March 10th, 2022||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||business development, communication, Sales||2+|
OmbuLabs is a software agency that provides value to startups and large-scale companies. We’re currently looking for an amazing Business Development Coordinator! You will be part of a dynamic team, ensuring that you find us great clients and projects that challenge us.
We Want to Hear from You if You Love:
- Productized Services
- Software Development Services
- Product Design Services
- Sales Pipelines
- “Engineering as Marketing”
- Online Marketing
We Would Love to Hear from You if You Can:
- Create strategies and processes to bring in great new clients
- Communicate with leads and prospective clients effectively
- Proactively follow up with contacts
- Organize our sales pipelines
- Grow our client base
Our new leads are coming in faster than ever, creating the need for someone (like you) to nurture them, communicate with them, and ultimately convert them into happy clients!
- Minimum 2 years proven experience as a Biz Dev Coordinator, SDR, BDR, Sales Account
- Well-versed in sales specific to the information services field
- A confident decision maker
- Results-driven, with a can-do attitude
- A Manager, Sales Representative, or other relevant role in consulting services
- Demonstrable communication and presentation skills, proven ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Well-versed in CRM software (familiarity with HubSpot a big plus)
- Excellent negotiation and listening skills
- Passionate about building relationships, believe in the power of collaboration
- Knowledgeable in sales performance metrics — including conversion rates, cost per lead, and lead time (LT).
Does any of this sound like you? If so, you could be a great fit!
About this Role
You’ll play a vital part in the decision-making process regarding which clients we work with, which projects we take on, managing client relationships, and ensuring that we continuously sign amazing new clients.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Being a proactive, adaptive, self-directed part of a team, effectively prioritizing projects
- Demonstrate your ability to support and drive our initiatives, developing the sales pipeline
- Take charge of the pre-sales process (inbound leads)
- Negotiate contracts, close agreements, maximize profits and customer satisfaction
- Qualify leads as opportunities, while fine tuning sales pipelines — making them more efficient and effective
- Contact inbound leads (no cold emailing or calling)
- Identify the needs of prospects, suggest products/services to fit their needs
- Build trusting relationships with clients and prospects, keep an eye out for market opportunities
- Author proposals — Coordinating proposal process, completing sections using Google Doc templates, and completing quality assurance
- Author service agreements — Crafting MSAs and Statements of Work
About Our Company
Before you apply, please read about our core values.
Ready to Apply? Great!
Our application is a quick questionnaire. We don’t require a cover letter or resume. Instead, we have a few questions for you to answer.
OmbuLabs believes in workplace diversity. We encourage qualified candidates from all backgrounds and parts of the world to apply.
OmbuLabs (The Lean Software Boutique LLC) does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, special needs/conditions, or any other protected class
We believe that diverse teams are smarter teams. There is value in diversity. Ensuring that our teams include talented and diverse people from all over the world helps us to stay competitive in an industry lacking in diversity.
Benefits and Perks
We are a small team of full-time employees and contractors. Currently, our team is about 25 people, but growing quickly. We really like each other and value our team culture of openness and fun. One thing about us is that our favorite movie is Back to the Future (yes, we all love it! ⏰⬅️🚗💨⚡️)
Our team currently enjoys these benefits:
- Remote work from anywhere (we currently have team members in 8 countries).
- Flexible hours. We only require a 4-hour overlap between 9am to 5pm UTC-5 (i.e. East Coast Time).
- We offer competitive salaries and career growth opportunities.
- Paid open source time during working hours. We want you to work on passion projects!
- Yearly team retreats. The last one was in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Parental leave of 8 weeks 100% paid and up to 6 months off.
- 2 weeks paid vacation, plus one day for every year with the company, and holidays. We also offer flexible sick days and personal time off.
- The whole team takes off the last week of the year.
- We encourage you to take off holidays your country celebrates.
- English classes for non-native speakers
- A work laptop (MacBook Pro)
- Tickets to conferences
Interested? Apply now!
You have until March 10th, 2022 to apply.
Make sure to read the full application before applying! Hope to hear from you
Hurry up! The job have had 55 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.