Business Development Manager – Remote in Central America or Mexico in Azavista
Job Published on: January 28th, 2020
Job closing date: March 1st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- Assist in building the sales strategy for NA region.
- Identify opportunities for future business with new, existing and potential client.
- Identify opportunities for sponsorship and partnerships.
- Conduct qualifying calls with prospects.
- Provide clear and concise reporting on successes and challenges.
- Able to work in a fast-paced targeted environment and adapt quickly.
- Goal orientated and can demonstrate proven success within previous roles.
- At least 4+ years of experience in multi-faceted role that includes marketing, sales and international business development.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Adminstration or/and related field , from an accredited institution.
- Excellent or Native in English language (C1/C2) , both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced SaaS environment will be a plus.
- Previous experience in working to a remote work-setting will be a plus.
- Candidate should be located in Central America or Mexico
- Competitive compensation, excellent bonus structure & benefits package.
- Excellent opportunities for growth to an Enterprise Sales Executive.
- Dynamic international startup environment.
- Flexible work schedule & time-off policy.
- Variety of company events
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.