Business Development Representative in Dalstrong
Salary Range: From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 16th, 2021
Job closing date: May 30th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): North america
Years of Experience: 6+
About Dalstrong“There are NO Limits” is our motto. We are a fast paced, high growth company. We seek people who have the passion and drive to build, create, and take ownership of their role. Dalstrong is an international kitchen knife, and cookware e-commerce company based in Canada with a team that is 100% remote and distributed around the world. We sell through many channels including Amazon (globally) and our web site in the US, Canada and the UK. Majority of our customers are in the US however, we have increasing brand awareness in Canada and Europe, and some presence in Australia and the Middle East. You can find out more about the company here https://dalstrong.com/.
The OpportunityWe are seeking a Business Development Manager to build new retail sales channels and improve the output of our current. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong connections within the retail, e-commerce industry focusing on culinary products.
As our Business Development Manager you will;
- Research and identify new business opportunities within the eCommerce and high end retail space
- including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services
- or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Think strategically
- See the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically
- Carry out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Liaise with the marketing, finance and supply chain departments as appropriate
- Analyze sales trends to aid in strategic inventory planning for growth (Pipeline reporting for new business channels / customers)
- Manage listing optimization for new business channels / customers and create best practices
- You will also discuss and implement promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
To be successful you should have;
- A strong understanding of the US Consumer market and the trends within eCommerce and retail space
- Familiarity with Shopify and Amazon and how maximize sales on their platforms
- Proven experience within the retail industry preferably within the culinary industry
- Desire to build and drive the US market
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Must be fully fluent in English
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 30th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Business Management & Sales
|Sales Account Executive||May 7th, 2021|
|Sales Development Representative||May 7th, 2021|
|German Speaking B2B Business Development Specialist||May 3rd, 2021|