Business Development Specialist in Tether
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||business development, sales||3+|
Job descriptionTether enables businesses – including exchanges, wallets, payment processors, financial services and ATMs – to easily use reserve-backed tokens on blockchains. By leveraging blockchain technology, Tether allows you to store, send and receive digital tokens person-to-person, globally, instantly, and securely for a fraction of the cost of alternatives. Tether’s platform is built to prioritize transparency at all times. Being anchored or “tethered” to real world currency, Tether provides protection from the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Tether is a token backed by actual assets, including USD and Euros. One Tether equals one underlying unit of the currency backing it, e.g., the U.S. Dollar, and is backed 100% by actual assets in the Tether platform’s reserve account. Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space. If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we'll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future.
Job requirementsTether is hiring BDs in the following regions, including:
- EU: Spain, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Russia
- Asia: Singapore, Taiwan, Korea
- Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia
- Report to the Tether Institutional Business Owner, deliver weekly reports.
- Develop Tether institutional users in the responsible market area, assist users onboard Tether, undertake business objectives, and develop work plans for execution. Develop and apply insights to identify partnership opportunities for Tether.
- Expand Tether usage scenarios and promote USDt/EURt/XAUt integration for exchanges, payment companies, and e-commerce.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partner organizations and others in the crypto ecosystem. Establish good communication with the local crypto asset community, media, project teams, etc. to promote Tether's products and services.
- Lead deal initiatives, determining the right approach, sizing and scoping the opportunities, identifying risks and ways to mitigate them, and driving the plan for execution.
- Creative and structured thinker, finds ways to unblock challenging problems.
- Have great commercial and product instincts.
- Strong communicator comfortable presenting to senior executives internally and externally.
- Have significant deal experience in tech or financial services.
- 5+ years total in partnerships/business development experience in tech or fintech.
- Experience with crypto currencies and FX is a plus, along with good knowledge of stable coins.
- Existing customer resources.
- Existing bank relationships.
- Existing government/regulatory relationships.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Business Management & Sales Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Business Intelligence Specialist||October 12th, 2021|
|Dutch Speaking Sales Development Representative||November 30th, 2021|
|Customer Success Manager||November 30th, 2021|
|Planning and Inventory Analyst||September 16th, 2021|
|Business Intelligence Specialist||September 19th, 2021|