Business Development Manager – Data Science in i-com
Job Published on: June 25th, 2020
Job closing date: July 31st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereAs part of I-COM’s strategic development plan, we are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team and take on the responsibility for the development and execution of I-COM Data Science Hackathon. I-COM is a Global sector association helping its members to achieve competitive advantage in Smart Data Marketing, the art of creatively leveraging value from Data to create competitive advantage in products, user experience and promotion. We organise forums & competitions that showcase meaningful innovation, work toward consensus on best practices and support overall Business Transformation. I-COM was founded in 2004, a spin-off of a P&G led industry initiative.
When to startASAP.
Duration & WorkloadOnline, part-time (20 hrs/week) with the possibility of full-time (40 hrs/week).
To whom she/he reportsThe person will work alongside our Data Science Project Director
- Selling Data Science Hackathons and ensure companies their participation
- Make global market research and prospect list
- Capitalise on existing contacts and prospect list
- Effective communication
- Time management
- Strategic thinking
- Product development
- Proven track record of successful sales performance
- Prior experience selling to technology companies with marketing development department
- Minimum two years B2B sales experience
- High energy, positive, “can‐do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail; high degree of initiative and strong organisational skills; ability to collaborate on a cross functional level in a diverse team
- Advanced English speakers
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong technical literacy, preferably with MAC OS
- Interest in or previously related role in Marketing, Data, Measurement, Digital Media
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 31st, 2020 to apply!
Interested candidates can send their CV at email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.