Business Intelligence Lead in Seedstars
Are you interested in having a global role in a fast growing impact driven organisation and getting your BI skills to the next level while working remotely?
WHO WE ARESeedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
ABOUT THE JOBYour main responsibility as the global BI Head will be to setup BI processes for new ventures, be the central point for everything data related at Seedstars and provide accurate and meaningful analysis and insights to management.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:(A) Setup BI process for local ventures
- Setup process/tools (data retrieving tools) to collect data from multiple sources (e.g. DBs, flat files, CRMs, PlayStore, ...)
- Create processes to ensure local business data is up to date and accurate
- Create/run sanity checks to make sure numbers make sense
- Create dashboards and reports (mainly using Tableau
- Coach local teams in BI/Analytics
- Maintain knowledge base for BI/Analytics
- Propose improvements and update dashboard with insightful metrics
- Drive ad-hoc analysis that will generate valuable insights to drive strategy, product or other key decisions
- Keep an eye on the key assumptions of the business models and how we are performing against those assumptions
- Make sure internal data is safe and confidential
- Support in preparing pitch decks for Seedstars Core Team with insights
- Strong analytical person (relevant experience in SQL, PL/SQL, ...
- Programming skills with language to analyze data (Python is a BIG plus)
- Capacity to understand different data models and build corresponding ETL script
- Report and dashboard building
- Be proficient with Excel or Google Spreadsheet
- Previous relevant experience with the job is required (Senior data analyst involving SQL, dashboard building, programming, ...)
WHY OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE WORKING WITH US
- We are on on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team.
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when, how and from where they want.We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 30 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.