Business Intelligence Specialist in Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 19th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Work closely with clients, gathering requirements and delivering required solutions
- Work closely with our business, finance, and UX design team
- Attend technical and business meetings and act as a subject matter expert
- Connect and manipulate data from a variety of data sources and perform required transformations in Power BI
- Develop calculations in DAX, which are accurate and perform well on large datasets
- Publish reports via the PowerBI service, managing them through the distribution of apps and monitoring usage/data refreshes/security access
- Deploy Power BI, including advising on licensing, storing, sharing, and training
- Bachelor Degree in Business Informatics, IT, Engineering, or other related fields
- 3+ years of advanced, hands-on experience with Microsoft Power BI (Microsoft Dynamics Power BI certification is a plus)
- Good knowledge of CRM systems is preferred
- Proficient in the use of Data Analytic Expressions (DAX) and Power Query
- Knowledge of Power BI administration with an understanding of capacity management including security, content lifecycle management, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure ETL tools
- Knowledge of cloud computing with AWS or Azure
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, and methodology development
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with the Microsoft suite (power apps, power automate, SharePoint, etc) is a plus
Down to business!
- Salary Range is negotiable depending on your experience and performance during our recruiting process.
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Benefits and Perks
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 19th, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Business Management & Sales Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Business Intelligence Specialist||October 12th, 2021|
|Business Development Specialist||September 30th, 2021|
|Dutch Speaking Sales Development Representative||November 30th, 2021|
|Customer Success Manager||November 30th, 2021|
|Planning and Inventory Analyst||September 16th, 2021|