C# Technical Development Lead in Mailbird
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Your roleYou will work closely with our CTO and other developers to further develop the core Mailbird platform, as we work towards implementing more advanced and business oriented features. You will be expected to take the lead when it comes to the research, planning and designing of these new features, and you will participate in our weekly sprint meetings with the whole team on Skype. The ideal applicant is a perfectionist with an impeccable attention to detail, whether it be UI, UX or code. Someone who both loves to work alone on tasks but also understands the importance of, and is comfortable with, delegating, and who enjoys working with other developers. Because of our diverse team in different timezones you must also be comfortable working remotely, with a high level of initiative and self-motivation. Additionally, a certain level of multitasking ability is also required, as we often work on multiple tasks at once, to avoid downtime if waiting for someone or something to complete.
- Coordinate coding tasks with the rest of the development team (4 people).
- Work with the team to ensure all code is of the highest standards.
- Take the lead when planing, designing and developing new features and improvements.
- Help the whole team to improve code quality and coding practices.
- Minimum 5 years C# Windows application programming experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with WPF and MVVM.
- Experience managing other developers a big plus.
- Experience with Xamarin and/or Android a plus.
- Structured with good practices writing, documenting and maintaining clean code.
- Passion for building high quality, performant applications with a focus on the little things.
- Enjoys doing code reviews and helping other developers to improve.
- Familiarity with Git version control a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Can take initiative and feel comfortable both working alone and part of a team.