C#/WPF and C++/Qt Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: June 28th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic Software is seeking a Remote C#/WPF and C++/Qt Developer (Intermediate level) to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented developers, designers, and project managers to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise. Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally. Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands. Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 2+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong C# programming skills
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Experience and skilled use of WPF for UI development
- Experience and skilled use of Qt for UI development (desired)
- Architecture skills and a follower of code design best practices
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely
- Full-time preferred but will consider part-time.
- Salary: Depending on experience.
Interested? Apply here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.