Call Center Team Lead in Surge Incorporated
Job Published on: November 1st, 2020
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)Open to Dayton, OH, and surrounding areas. We are looking for customer-oriented service team leader. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Close sales calls a minimum of 10% of the time with coaching.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Manage teams of remote call center agents.
- Take escalation calls
- Provide employee reviews and quality checks
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Management Skills
- Must have a Windows 10 PC with a minimum of 4GB of RAM and 12GB free hard drive space.
- Must have a hardwired internet connection, WIFI is not allowed.
- Mouse and keyboard must be wired or built-in no wireless connections will be supported.
- Wired headset with noise-canceling MIC.
Technology We Supply
- USB stick with Software
COVID-19 considerationsDue to COVID-19 we are allowing all employees to work remotely until January of 2022 and have implemented more lenient call off and time off policies.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.