CampusPress Sales Support Specialist at Incsub, LLC
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|February 19th, 2023||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||CRM, Customer Support Experience, Google Apps, WordPress, Sales||3+|
We are looking for some epic talent to join our CampusPress family.
At CampusPress, we’re experts in bringing innovative web solutions to schools, school districts, colleges, and universities through WordPress and our wide range of plugins and products.
Our services in accessibility, security, hosting, and support power millions of education websites, blog networks, and portfolios.
You will join an ongoing and expanding team of sales specialists who work collaboratively with all areas of the company to make sure we stand out from the rest!
Our talented, inspirational team is located globally, with team members working from every continent. Location is unimportant as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed and know your stuff.
The person we’re searching for will have intimate knowledge of WordPress, experience in working with the education industry, and will manage Accounts, Pre-Sales, and Sales related communications.
Our team works in shifts, and we aim to provide 24/7 coverage to our customers.
The role involves:
- Responding daily to any inbound/outbound leads assigned to you
- Scheduling calls with potential clients
- Providing quotes
- Setting up networks for trials and answering any pre-sales questions
- Keeping the CRM for your clients and active deals up-to-date
- Assisting with onboarding new clients. This includes, but is not limited to, leading admin training, assisting with the migration of a network, and setting up the initial network.
- Ensuring clients have a positive experience throughout their interaction with our team
- Being an active part of the Incsub team.
Reach for the skies; we have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
- Experienced with WordPress
- Experience with working in education (US higher education preferred)
- Knowledgeable about the education industry (US higher education preferred)
- Fluent in English to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work during US time zones
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experienced with Google Apps (Docs, Spreadsheets, Meet)
WordPress, Customer Support, Education Industry Knowledge, English language, Communication, Hubspot, Jira, Helpscout
Download our CampusPress Sales Support Specialist Task Sheet, answer those questions and submit your application. It’s that simple!
We are unable to consider applications that fail to demonstrate a high level of written communication.
Our hiring process includes the attached task and an interview with our management team, enclosing a 2nd task.
Benefits and Perks
- Growth-oriented culture.
- Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off.
- Flexible work environment.
- Training, tools and support will be provided to help you to perform your job.
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting-edge tech stacks and a diverse, talented team.
- 28 days of paid leave per annum (up to 35 days).
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- Long service leaves (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for 10 years.
- Annual bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budget that can help you upgrade the tools you use for your job; the longer you serve, the higher the budget.
- General expenses budget yearly that can be used to help you become more productive; the longer you work, the more you get.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until February 19th, 2023 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 46 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Business Management & Sales Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Business Relations Associate||February 25th, 2023|
|Remote Software Operations Manager||February 12th, 2023|
|The Visionary (Junior CEO Position) – French speaking - Half Remote||February 1st, 2023|