CampusPress Support and Developer |Coding|WordPress|PHP+MySQL or HTML+CSS| at Incsub, LLC
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 1st, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||PHP, WordPress, MySQL, HTML/CSS, Techincal Support||3+|
We are on the hunt for some epic talent to join our CampusPress family.
You’ll be working on various WordPress projects across WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs.
The role will involve:
- Providing support by email to our Edublogs and CampusPress customers.
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Contributing to testing and QA with updates to WordPress core, plugins, and themes.
- Coordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff.
- Being an active part of the Incsub team.
Reach for the skies, we have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress, might even be able to code (PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS) a bit, or a lot, even better
- Amazingly great communication skills
- Impressive response times, typing speed (it matters)
- Interpersonal skills, including the powers to swiftly build rapport with both current and potential customers
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Enjoy collaborating with others and don’t back down from a challenge
- Love people and love yourself!
We like all staff to be working 40 hours a week, but if you did want to work more hours, that’s also cool with us.
Benefits and Perks
- Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 1st, 2022 to apply.
Download our CP Support Enthusiast Task Sheet, answer those questions and then submit your application. It’s that simple!
We are unable to consider applications that fail to demonstrate a high level of written communication.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Customer Support Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Kundenservice im Home Office - EUROPAWEIT (100% Flexibel & Selbstständig)||October 27th, 2022|
|WordPress Support Engineer||October 20th, 2022|
|Hosting Support and Intervention|Coding|WordPress|PHP|MySQL|Ubuntu|Bash|NGINX|||October 1st, 2022|
|Support and Intervention Developer |Coding|WordPress|PHP|CSS|MySQL|HTML|||October 1st, 2022|
|Customer Experience Representative (LATAM)||March 14th, 2023|