Card Programme Implementation Specialist in Tutuka
Salary Range: From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 18th, 2021
Job closing date: May 1st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 1+As one of Tutuka’s Campaign Managers (Card Programme Implementation Specialist), you’ll be a key player in client’s card programme setup and key to Tutuka’s success as a top payment processor within the region. We’ll look to you to manage the Campaign card programme, card manufacturer setup and CHIP card settings once a client has signed a contract and is ready to get their programme live. These are key elements to getting a card programme live and cardholders doing live transactions which require dedication and attention to detail to making things right. Above all, you should share our passion for providing products that change lives and convey this through all of your communication and actions. We already have an amazing team of people that have setup programmes and rolled out programmes around the globe and now we need you!
More specifically, you will:
- Set up a UAT (user acceptance testing) card programme on Tutuka’s host processing platform so that a client can use for testing
- Set up the first production campaign for a client
- Work with card manufacturer to get SFTP in place, keys shared and PAN files being able to be delivered to a card manufacturer
- Create CHIP profiles
- Help out doing CPV and CNS activity for a CHIP so it is certified
- You have great attention to detail, motivated, disciplined, courageous, curious and determined to make things happen, easy and right!
- 3 years of experience in card manufacturer or card processor space
- Experience in payment and payment processing
- Tech-savvy with proven problem-solving skills
- You are curious and really want to understand what each campaign setting is for and how to set it up
- You can juggle setting up campaigns, card manufacturer and CHIP card settings setup across multiple clients
Benefits and Perks
- The flexibility of working remotely
- The opportunity to be a key driving force in getting client programmes live
- Flexible time off to focus on YOU
- The chance to work with an exceptional and diverse team from one side of the globe to the other
- Last but certainly not least, you’ll be part of a company that is passionate about social responsibility and changing lives for the better
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.