Channel Account Manager / Telecom in Wildix
Job Published on: April 22nd, 2020
- Existing Channel C-Level Relationships with VAR's, Systems Integrators or MSP's
- 7+ years of Telecom channel sales experience
- Experience and network with VAR's/MSP's or systems Integrators within an assigned territory
- Proven track record of success recruiting channel partners directly (No Distributors / No Agents)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline
- An understanding of the market and its competitive landscape
- Technical aptitude, Solid technical knowledge in the following technologies: Telecommunication, Unified Communications, VoIP, Video, Contact Center, SIP, SIP Trunking,
- Ability to strongly influence decision-makers
- Excellent communicator with strong negotiating skills
- Ability to travel, at times on short notice
- This position is a remote work from home position with a geographical responsibility.
What we offer:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Very Lucrative uncapped Commissions based on recruitment and Recurring revenue
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- (10) Company-Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- Other opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
Interested? Apply now!
Send an email to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.