Channel Account Manager / Telecom in Wildix
Job Published on: April 22nd, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereAre you a seasoned Channel Development Manager that has relationships with VAR's, Systems Integrators, or MSPs? Due to our rapid growth, Wildix Inc. is looking for a highly motivated, Senior-level Channel Development Manager to join our organization. This person must be a proactive self-starter with strong business acumen and experience in working directly with the VAR at the C-level. A proven track record of success, recruiting, managing, and developing a channel region. This individual must have established relationships with Systems Integrators, MSPs, or VAR's and be considered a trusted business advisor. Wildix Channel Managers play a vital role in the growth, expansion, and maintenance of the Wildix Partner Community, and we reward them with an outstanding compensation package. If you are an overachiever and seeking a high growth earnings opportunity with an organization that's new and disruptive, then consider your career at Wildix.
- Existing Channel C-Level Relationships with VAR's, Systems Integrators or MSP's
- 7+ years of Telecom channel sales experience
- Experience and network with VAR's/MSP's or systems Integrators within an assigned territory
- Proven track record of success recruiting channel partners directly (No Distributors / No Agents)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline
- An understanding of the market and its competitive landscape
- Technical aptitude, Solid technical knowledge in the following technologies: Telecommunication, Unified Communications, VoIP, Video, Contact Center, SIP, SIP Trunking,
- Ability to strongly influence decision-makers
- Excellent communicator with strong negotiating skills
- Ability to travel, at times on short notice
- This position is a remote work from home position with a geographical responsibility.
What we offer:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Very Lucrative uncapped Commissions based on recruitment and Recurring revenue
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- (10) Company-Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- Other opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
Interested? Apply now!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.