Remote Based Cloud Security Engineer Job Opening at Doyensec
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 31st, 2022||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe, North america, Central or South America||Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure Cloud, scout suite||2+|
At Doyensec (https://doyensec.com/), we believe that quality is the natural product of passion and care. We love what we do and we routinely take on difficult engineering challenges to help our customers build with security.
Our clients are some of the global brands in the tech and startup communities. We help them secure their software and systems by providing information security consulting services (pentesting, reverse engineering, product security design and auditing). We keep a small dedicated client base and expect to develop long term working relationships with the projects and people with whom we work.
We are looking for a highly experienced Cloud Security Engineer to join our team. We perform white-box security testing on complex cloud infrastructures. We need someone who has a strong interest in auditing and researching multiple cloud platforms and environments and can hit the ground running.
We offer a competitive salary in a supportive and dynamic environment that rewards hard work and talent. We are dedicated to providing research-driven application security and therefore invest 25% of your time exclusively in R&D, where we build security testing tools, discover new attack techniques and develop exploits.
- Conduct cloud based audits on popular web platforms and applications
- Research new class of attacks affecting containerized environments
- Provide support and guidance for clients concerning cloud security configuration, hardening and industry best practices
- Shape the internal methodology and tooling adopted by all team members during our cloud security engagements
- Ability to discover, document and fix misconfigurations in cloud environments
- Strong security foundation on AWS security (must-have) and GCP/Azure (nice-to-have)
- Good understanding of Kubernetes, Docker and many other container technology
- Familiarity with standard cloud security testing tools: Scout Suite, Cloudspoit, Forseti Security, kube-bench and others
- You’re passionate about understanding complex environments
- Eager to learn, adapt, and perfect your work
Benefits and Perks
- Remote work, with flexible hours
- Competitive salary with shared research revenue
- Startup atmosphere
- 25% R&D time (really!)
- Access to high-visibility security testing efforts for leading tech companies
- Possibility to attend and present at various security conferences around the globe
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 31st, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 10 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.