Co-Founder in Aztech
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 19th, 2021
Job closing date: February 28th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe, North america
Important skills: business development, ecommerce, Information Technology, sales, software development
Years of Experience: 4+We are seeking a Co-Founder to join our very early stage team. Aztech was founded with the goal of helping businesses and brands enhance their overall digital experience. Our values are rooted in creating experiences that help businesses grow and thrive. Currently, we design and build bespoke eCommerce stores and websites for businesses. You can check out more details on our website at www.aztechdigital.co The ideal co-founder for this role will be a business/technology/eCommerce enthusiast with a proficiency in at least one of the following areas. a). You are very technical and proficient at software development. You have worked with building websites, mobile & web apps, Shopify stores, and other technical projects at a programming level and can speak to the technical nuances that are involved in these projects. OR b). You are very skilled in the area of Sales and Business Development and have experience with B2B related lead generation and client relationship management. If you have both of these skillsets, even better. We'd love to hear from you. The vision is to build Aztech into a diverse digital commerce consultancy, helping businesses and brands on projects related to selling and scaling online. The Job
- Work closely with the other founder to deliver projects and grow the business.
- Research potential new clients and projects that align with our brand.
- Work with the other founder on Marketing and editorial campaigns to increase brand awareness and attract customers.
- Create growth strategies for lead generation.
- Assist with the creation of internal processes for operations.
- You are curious, passionate, and intentional about bringing great energy to your work.
- You’re a self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and don't shy away from things you don't know.
- You love connecting with people and you are passionate about building authentic relationships .
- You’re not shy about reaching out to new people.
- 3+ years experience in software development as an engineer or developer.
- 3+ years experience in Sales and Business Development (ideally in a B2B capacity)
- Motivation and ambition to create a successful technology business.
- Familiarity with working in a startup environment and expertise in negotiating and drafting license agreements, partnerships, and other relevant contracts.
- Access and network of businesses and potential clients.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote Working from anywhere
- Opportunity to shape a business from the ground up
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.