Commercial Product Lead – US Market in Raketech
Job Published on: July 9th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereThe Commercial Product Lead will work with a wide array of stakeholders such as Paid- and Organic Marketing, Sales, and Content to push his or hers portfolio of products focusing on the US-market forward. You will work with a small dedicated team of ninjas from Central Operations to deliver on the commercial goals set for your portfolio of products. The ideal candidate is a self starter, organized and has a high level of knowledge of digital marketing, focused on product development. This role requires a “roll-up-your sleeves” attitude, no task can be too big or too small for the person we are looking for.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Create, champion and manage a portfolio of products from A to Z.
- Create product roadmap, specifications, and define deliverable's by working closely with different stakeholders such as Organic Marketing, Sales, Design and Development.
- Use data to continuously improve the product and user experience to meet the customers expectations.
- Work closely with the Sales department and other internal stakeholders to optimise the products' commercial potential.
- Assist in planning marketing activities to increase brand visibility across market(s) in multiple acquisition channels.
- Be the expert and superuser on your designated product area from both a commercial but also to a large extent from a technical perspective.
- At least 3 years of experience working with digital products.
- Proven track record in developing and managing products in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience in managing budgets/P&Ls and setting commercial forecasts.
- Experience with iGaming products (Sportsbook and/or Casino) and a solid understanding of player behaviours.
- Outstanding project and prioritisation skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- SEO expertise and digital marketing experience are highly regarded.
- Knowledge about the US affiliate/iGaming market.
- Understanding of our affiliate marketing model.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.