Content and Digital Marketer in Sensov
Job Published on: November 28th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereThe Content Marketing Coordinator is a social storyteller that will lead to content creation and day-to-day community engagement. Through research, a good understanding of each platform’s native analytics tools and moderation of user-generated content, the Content Marketing Coordinator will evaluate the pertinence of new posts and create original content that will be integrated into the brand’s social media pages. The Community Manager will be in charge of developing and executing creative social media tactics, in partnership with the client and with the agency's creative team. You spend your life online – you are a social native – but you are also a huge fan of culture across a range of subjects and in touch with what’s happening offline and how that can impact the social space. You know how and when to start conversations, as well as when to participate and when to just listen. You speak through pictures, animated GIFs, emojis, short videos, memes, and capture content with everything you do. But you also understand how to speak from the perspective of a brand’s voice, not your own.
- Monitor conversation on channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn — monitoring both people explicitly tagging the brand and people talking about them without tagging.
- Engage with fans, influencers, and publications multiple times a day. Not just answering questions, but creating moments that will garner press and extend brand love with faves, RTs, shares, etc.
- Identify daily, quick-turnaround reactive opportunities — throw lots of ideas at the wall each day with the agency & client teams and see what sticks
- Identify & track larger ideas that are not necessarily reactive, but based on observations in the community, as well as contribute to a running list of brand-centric behaviors
- Create excitement and proactively participate in our client’s social media platform
- Develop, organize, prioritize, schedule and manage content across all platforms
- Announce new content on the event channel, as well as remind people of the great experience they have had with the event
- Capture & publish content (copy, photos, videos, etc) as required
- Manage pages and platforms (comments and direct messages)
- Attend and cover key events to create content for the platforms
- Foster relationships with influencers
- Work closely with creative teams to identify opportunities for innovation and drive press coverage
- Route customer service inquiries to the right channels and flag opportunities to surprise and delight members
- Monitor client’s social listening tools and native platform analytics for top-line insights on what is working/not working on platforms
- Staying current on digital and social media trends and platform innovations and changes (such as algorithm changes)
- Strong knowledge of social best practices in terms of formats to use, how to optimize formats across channels and experience boosting and targeting the content
- Excellent creative writing skills – you’re a writer at heart
- An eye for good creative & design
- Ability to produce video & photography using your iPhone or Android phone for a variety of social pages
- A hands-on ability to do what it takes to get the job done
- Self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and able to juggle priorities, while maintaining clear communication and ownership of tasks
- Ability to analyze data, summarizing insights to increase social engagement, reach a qualified audience and tie into broader content strategies
Excellent social media knowledge and a capacity to adapt to user trends
- Working knowledge of social media management tools/platforms (Hootsuite, Canva, lumen5, etc)
- While this is mostly a creative job, a good head for analytics and organization is necessary to drive actionable insights from social listening reports
- Ability to create content/editorial calendars for content planning purposes
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools and best practices; monitor competitors and other social media leaders to see how they are using them to be an early adopter
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Bilingualism is a big asset, English is a must.
- Educational background in new media, marketing, communications, advertising or journalism preferred.
- Event Marketing experience and knowledge is a plus.
- A relevant agency, media or independent blogging experience is considered an asset
- An impressive understanding of social media. You are connected, cultured & curious about social space.
- Writing samples required.
Interested? Apply now!Send an email to: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.