Remote Based Content Manager & Editor Job Opening at The Links Guy
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 31st, 2022||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Content Strategy, Content Writing, content management, Content Audits, content planning||2+|
Who we are
TheLinksGuy, in a nutshell, is a link-building and digital PR agency that specialize in building high-quality links for clients from across the globe. The founder is Amit Raj, who has several years of experience in the SEO and link-building industry.
TLG is a fully remote, international team and is looking to expand. The plan is to continue to grow the brand and ultimately become one of the recognizable names in the link-building sector. We care about our team members as well and are a close-knit team, with several of the team being with the company for at least 1 – 2 years or more.
About the role
TLG is looking for a Content Manager who will manage and order articles from our Rolodex of freelance writers and ensure they produce the articles in accordance with the quality and guidelines set by our internal outreach team and the editors they are conversing with.
We also are planning for the future in developing TLG’s own content marketing. You will also be involved in this, once you are fully embedded in the role.
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Be communicating in real-time and working very closely with TLG’s outreach team. The way our process works, our outreachers strike up conversations with editors and blog owners, who need us to write a piece of content in accordance with certain specifications and guidelines.
- Your job will be to then get the full details on what’s required by the outreachers, communicate what is needed (usually via email), with the freelance writers we use, and ensure the articles are produced to a high standard, in a timely manner.
- If any minor editing or tweaks are needed, you will manage this process before passing it onto the outreachers for them to send to their contact. Major issues from the writers’ end, will require you to submit feedback and ask them for revisions.
- Aside from just meeting the editor’s guidelines, the articles will also need to contain specific links that the outreacher, and the PMs will make you aware of.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that our article rejection rate remains very low and minimal.
- You can also be involved in selecting and recommending new freelance writers as well as highlighting if any need to be replaced due to quality failure.
- You’ll be working directly with Amit, the Project Manager, and the growing team of outreachers. In the first 1-2 weeks, you’ll be given access to our process and SOPs, as well as the tools required for the job. And you should have enough experience to take over fully within the first few weeks.
- It will be a full-time role, at 40 hours per week.
- The shift time is around 9 am to 6 pm UTC (this is important so you can overlap with the rest of the team for communication purposes)
Tools you’ll need to use are:
- SEO tools like Ahrefs.
- Bitrix24 which is for task management and chat communication.
- Google Docs, Google Sheets.
To be considered for this role, you need:
- Excellent English skills at a near-native level
- Previous experience as a strong content manager/content editor, preferably dealing with SEO content and even better if as part of a link-building operation.
- Experience in content writing
- Great attention to detail
- Enthusiasm & positive attitude
- Willingness to learn & eagerness to keep up to date with the changes in the SEO industry
- Great communication skills – you’ll need to be able to quickly respond & regularly report about your progress
- The ability to take criticism and feedback well & use it to improve
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. Work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Willingness to help wherever needed, and to encourage teamwork.
- We don’t want to micromanage, and our preference is for someone who can step up, take initiative & be proactive!
Benefits and Perks
Salary & benefits
What’s in it for you?:
- Long term work
- Opportunity to work directly with the founder and project manager and understand more about the link-building process.
- Potential for salary growth
- Potential for career advancement as the company grows
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 31st, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 12 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Content & Copywriting Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted HARO/PR Outreacher||September 30th, 2022|
|Email Outreacher||August 31st, 2022|
|Email Marketing Specialist||July 31st, 2022|
|Lead Copywriter - Ecommerce Outdoor Company||August 31st, 2022|
|Experienced Lithuanian Writers (Casino reviews)||September 30th, 2022|