Remote Based Content Marketer Job Opening at Allison Consulting
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 17th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Project|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Project management, Copywriting, b2b marketing, editing, Data and Analytics||3+|
Allison Consulting is a startup company. We are successful because we consistently used, tried, and tested different methods to improve search engine rankings and traffics.
We have built up a track record of getting clients to where they want to be, and our success is primarily down to our willingness to test and develop new techniques.
We are looking for people who will help us change the future with courage. In this way, we guarantee maximum control for our customers to achieve the best possible results. Our goal is to become the first choice in the SEO industry in the years to come.
What you will do
- You are responsible for the creation process from the idea to execution, as well as the follow-up.
- You propose improvements to existing marketing material and play an active role in the planning process
- You create original, compelling content to improve the interaction with prospects and customers
- You will work with internal teams to develop content for articles and other lead media.
- You have a feeling for how different content works in various marketing channels
- You create content for the entire customer journey
- You will work with the team on best practices to optimally influence our SEO
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing, communications, or relevant working experience.
- Preferably at least three years of B2B and B2C marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to present complex ideas and technical relationships in a simple manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Remote Position
- Freelance, contract
Benefits and Perks
Working at Allison consulting means that you work in a friendly environment where everyone helps each other. We are a new SEO agency growing fast, and you get the chance to grow your skills with us. We believe in openness and transparency, and at the same time, we want you to be able to develop in the direction in which you feel comfortable.
We are the best at what we do, and we expect you to have a strong desire to learn, coupled with a solid work ethic and highly self-motivated.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 17th, 2021 to apply.
Send us a cover letter and your resume.
To apply send an email to: email@example.com
Hurry up! The job have had 20 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.