Remote Based Content Marketer Job Opening at Digital Olympus
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|February 28th, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||SEO, blog writing, Copywriting, content creation, English communication||3+|
About the Company:
Digital Olympus is a relationship-based link-building agency that currently includes a team of 20+ full-time employees and multiple contractors across the world. Digital Olympus was founded by Alex Tachalova, who established a solid personal brand while working at Semrush and then as a freelance digital marketing expert. Alex is a frequent speaker at conferences and regularly contributes to SEJ, Moz, HubSpot, and similar blogs.
Among DO’s clients, you’ll find many well-known brands, such as G2, Vivint, Wave. video, and many others. Our primary mission is to build links that bring long-lasting results AND help brands stand out in the long run.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Content Marketer to help us produce some meaningful content for our own blog. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. The primary responsibilities will include developing engaging content to attract and retain the target audience.
- Create engaging and original blog posts targeted to the audience based on current trends.
- Manage and develop a blogging strategy.
- Collaborate with a team of writers or freelancers to produce high-quality content.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members.
- Edit, proofread and improve the content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in producing content for web blogs specifically.
- Experience in creating various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.
- Hands-on experience with off-page SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Proficiency in MS Office & other Content Management Software.
- Fluent in English.
- Strategic thinker.
- Organized self-starter, comfortable making decisions on your own.
- Being a great communicator is essential for this position.
- Able to travel for a quarterly team meeting.
Benefits and Perks
- Alex understands better than most the importance of maintaining a work-life balance, so we work four days per week, Monday through Thursday.
- We follow the calendar of public holidays in your country.
- We offer 30-day paid annual leave.
- Leave encashment after a certain period of service.
- We sponsor employee’s trip for an onsite team meeting quarterly.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until February 28th, 2022 to apply.
To apply send an email to: email@example.com
Hurry up! The job have had 46 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Content & Copywriting Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Content Editor||March 31st, 2022|
|Content Marketing Writer||March 31st, 2022|
|CampusPress/Edublogs Blog Writer||February 28th, 2022|
|Transcript Data Collection [German]||January 26th, 2022|
|Editor and Content Strategist: B2B Software Reviews||January 22nd, 2022|