Content Marketing Coordinator in Traffic Think Tank
Job Published on: September 8th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Overview of the roleThe Content Marketing Coordinator would be focused specifically on managing the production of new content within the Traffic Think Tank Academy via external creators/speakers. This would include both setting the content roadmap and managing the creation with external producers. The initial focus will revolve heavily around the development of our SEO certification. This individual should have strong experience in project management, content editing and creation, and a background in building out educational syllabuses is preferable but not essential. The coordinator should have experience in building out content roadmaps and editorial calendars, with a specific focus on marketing.
- Create and maintain a 6-12 month content roadmap for new Academy content to be produced.
- Find external speakers that can create Academy content outlined in the content roadmap.
- Work with external speakers to have the content produced, managing compensation, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to, and that they have a clear brief on what’s needed.
- Source external creators/speakers for the development of the SEO certification.
- Work with speakers on the lesson material creation, offering support and guidance, as well as providing them with brand assets.
- Negotiate fees with external creators and manage any agreements that need to be signed.
- Build out deadlines and a timeline for each lesson to be created and ensure that and promotional assets are gathered.
- Upload all of the content into our Academy to ensure everything is organized, tagged, and formatted correctly.
- Work with the team to build out the individual assessments within the SEO certification and manage the process around grading assessments.
- Support on promotional efforts for all published TTT content (both gated and content published on the blog, publicly), including pushing out via our social media platforms.
Time commitment and compensation
- This role would be a contractor role.
- There will be a commitment of around 60-70 hours per month.
- Compensation will be $3,000 per month, plus fully comped access to Traffic Think Tank for the duration of the engagement.
- The role will initially be for 6 months with the option to extend it by another 6 months.
About Traffic Think TankTraffic Think Tank is a private membership community run through Slack that’s focused on helping you master SEO. Alongside access to the Slack community, you’ll get access to over 300+ hours of exclusive learning materials (videos, tools, process docs, etc.) as well as monthly webinars and live Q&A sessions.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.