Content Marketing Executive (Remote in The UK) in Vestd
Job Published on: March 12th, 2020
Job closing date: March 31st, 2020
The roleWe are looking for a bright, confident marketing professional to help execute our content and communications strategy. For the most part this will be focused within organic channels, with some exposure to paid media. You will spend the majority of your time working in the following areas:
- Content (researching, writing, editing, publishing, coordinating)
- Social media (content distribution, audience engagement, follower growth)
- Marketing comms (customer emails, newsletters)
- Google Docs / Sheets
- Google Analytics
- First rate communication skills (written and verbal)
- A high degree of creativity and curiosity
- A self starter (you will not want / need to be micromanaged)
- The listening skills of a hungry owl
- Meticulous attention to detail, rigour and quality control
- Brilliant at prioritisation and managing your own workload
- Analytical / data skills (you should be cool with numbers, as well as words)
- The ability to learn fast, and vast reserves of gumption
- Strong research skills
- An allergy to corporate PRspeak and associated guff (we prefer Plain English)
- Experience of working in a remote team
- An understanding of how equity works
- Production skills (e.g. video, webinar, podcast)
- Sketch (or similar design tools)
- A passion for startup life
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Tech skills
- Worked in a B2B SaaS business
- A strong network
- A degree in a relevant topic
What you can expectVestd is a fast-growing, progressive startup with big ambitions, so you can expect to wear plenty of different hats on your journey with us. We are a diverse team with a strong work ethic, and everybody here passionately believes in the power of sharing ownership. Customers love our innovative product and the support that they receive, which makes working here very rewarding. Our team works remotely, so you will have plenty of flexibility in terms of where, when and how you work. What matters most is your contribution. We will give you as much support as you need along the way, though you should have a strong desire for autonomy, which is one of our company values. You’ll learn a huge amount from people who have decades of combined experience building successful businesses. We’ll teach you the ins and outs of shares and equity and you’ll get to understand the inner workings of some of the most interesting SMEs in the UK. You will work closely with our Head Of Marketing, an experienced content-led marketer who has mentored award-winning teams.
Why work for Vestd?We’re a small team doing very big things. Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard. Here are some of the main reasons why people like working at Vestd:
- Flexible environment: we’re a remote team (we run a daily video standup, plus regular in person meetups).
- Competitive salary.
- Equity (of course!) and the chance to share in the success of what we build together.
- Plenty of trust, autonomy and freedom to do great work.
- Team retreats twice a year.
- We believe in lifelong learning and you’ll get time and budget for training and conferences.
- Help us create a more equitable future where more people have a slice of the action.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Digital & Product Marketing
|Marketing Specialist||May 26th, 2020|
|Freelance PR Manager (German and English) - part-time / flexible||May 20th, 2020|
|Digital Accounts Manager for website and marketing projects||May 1st, 2020|