Content Marketing Manager in Animalz
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||seo, Content marketing, keyword research, Content Strategy, customer management||2+|
About this role:Our Content Marketing Managers (or CMs, as you'll probably hear them called) are the backbone of the work we do at Animalz. While working closely with a Content Strategist and Editor, CMs write approximately two pieces per week, proactively manage their customer relationships, and work to level up their knowledge of SEO, strategy, and other content-related skills. The ideal Content Marketing Managers will have experience in three areas: writing long-form (~1,500 word) content, managing customer accounts, and executing content strategies. The length and depth of your experience can vary, and our team works closely with all CMs to grow their skills in these areas long-term. We're looking for folks with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences for this role. We have former freelancers, journalists, strategists, marketing generalists, and more in the CM role. We encourage everyone who's interested to submit an application, and we'll be in touch if we think there's a potential fit.
We'd like to hear from you if:
- You're interested in content marketing as a career
- You have experience writing long-form content (1,500 words or more) like blog posts, guides, and ebooks
- You have knowledge of, or have directly written for, B2B audiences and decision-makers
- You're well-organized and independently motivated
- You love working directly with customers and/or stakeholders
- You want to improve your writing by working closely with an editor
- You understand, and have experience with, on-page SEO
- You understand distribution channels for content, including search engines, social media, and email
- You're able to describe or create a content strategy for a given audience
- You have a reliable internet connection/access
- You can regularly work EST hours, with an overlap of 4 hours per day, to collaborate with customers and members of the team
Learn more about being a Content Marketing Manager:Watch these short video interviews with Elaine Atwell and Eric Thompson, two of our CMs, to hear from them about their roles, company culture, remote work, and more. Not the right role for you? Visit our careers page to view additional openings at Animalz!
Our stance on diversity:Animalz recognizes that the best content in the world can't be created without input from a wide variety of perspectives and experiences. As such, we are committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all candidates and employees. We do not discriminate in candidate screenings, interviews, or employment on the basis of factors including race, ancestry, religion, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, age, parental status, political association, military history, or any other status protected by law.
Benefits and Perks
About our benefits:
- Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have overlap with EST hours
- Flexible, asynchronous team member and customer communication
- For US-based team members: health insurance (80% company paid) plus dental and vision insurance (99% company paid)
- 20 paid vacation days per year
- 5 paid floating holidays per year
- Unlimited sick time
- Unlimited personal time
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly wellness and lunch stipends
- Learning opportunities like internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences
- Customized career growth and goals set and tracked monthly
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply!
If you have further questions or need assistance during the application process:
Please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help. Thanks so much!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Content & Copywriting Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Head of Community Growth||July 31st, 2021|
|Native Norwegian Content Writer (Gambling Industry)||September 30th, 2021|
|Technical Content Writer||July 15th, 2021|
|Junior Level WordPress, Marketing and Editorial Support||June 30th, 2021|
|Native Finnish Content Writer for Casino/Gambling Industry||June 30th, 2021|