Content Marketing Manager in Shopify
Job Published on: November 30th, 2020
Job closing date: December 2nd, 2020
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): North america
- Scale a content strategy. Strategy is a team sport, so you’ll work closely with the Product, Product Marketing, Sales, and Performance Marketing teams to develop a data-informed content marketing strategy that serves our merchants and our growth objectives.
- Create first-rate content. Alongside your strategic input you’ll be ready and eager to roll up your sleeves to write, edit, and project manage content that supports larger marketing campaigns. This role has an emphasis on growth content (content that will help us grow awareness, traffic, and sales for Shopify), but will also support product and success teams with content such as success stories and sales enablement.
- Drive real business results. We value polished output, but measurable outcomes are what matter. You’re the kind of person who’s comfortable working on a growth team that’s inspired by insight but guided by data. You’ll be right at home using the resources available at Shopify to prove our work is having an impact.
- Set the standard. The right person won’t just meet our current standards for quality, they’ll elevate us to new heights. It’s an exciting time to help grow Shopify’s retail products, and we need people who are motivated to define and continually evolve what “great work” means for our team.
Requirements for the role:
- Familiarity with writing content geared toward earning traffic from organic search. This includes skills like keyword research and the tools you need to do it (e.g. Ahrefs), on-page SEO, and analytics software for measuring performance (e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics).
- Proven first-class writing ability with a talent for distilling complex ideas into plain language. Whether writing long-form guides or micro-copy, you work hard to make every word matter.
- An obsession with learning about your readers (our brick and mortar merchants) and how Shopify’s products fulfill their needs, as well as a genuine interest in where entrepreneurship and commerce are headed. Bonus if you have experience writing for the retail industry.
- A track record for producing content to support teams in Sales, Product Marketing, Success, and Demand Generation, where you’ve helped define and been accountable to clear goals and KPIs, and an overall deep understanding of how content should support a marketing funnel.
- Strong editing chops, including experience working with subject matter experts to turn their insights into compelling customer-facing content.
- You have a knack for organization and know how to help drive an editorial calendar, efficiently manage projects, expectations, and your own time.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Content & Copywriting
|Content Writer||February 8th, 2021|
|Blog / Content Creator||January 25th, 2021|
|Native Russian Content Writer for Various Projects||January 20th, 2021|