Content marketing project manager (B2B) in The Happy Beavers
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You are fluent in English, in writing, and speaking, and you can discuss complex projects with clients
- You are an absolute perfectionist up until the last detail and you like to point out mistakes to other people
- You can juggle multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus
- You have previous experience working with texts and languages (this is mandatory!)
- You ideally have a background in quality-checking other people’s work
- You could already prove your leadership skills, even if it was not a business setting
- You have advanced IT skills and can even solve more complex tasks
- You can create structured instructions and processes where others see only chaos
- You can work self-motivated over a longer time frame without anyone telling you what to do
What will you precisely work on?
- Take orders from clients and coordinate the projects with linguists
- Explain our services to clients if they have questions, also over the phone
- Quality-control the linguists’ work using different tools, even if you don’t speak the language
- Hiring of linguists
- Business development tasks
What do we offer you?
- Be part of the management team in a growing multi-national digital marketing company
- Take responsibility and own what you do
- Create your own job based on your skills and expectations
- A fully remote job
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary
- A constant opportunity to improve your knowledge through education
Interested? Apply now!
Please note that your application and your CV must be in English to be considered.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.