Content Marketing Project Manager (B2B) in The Happy Beavers
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Content marketing, Copywriting, content management||3+|
WHO WE AREOur international company sells content writing, copywriting, editing, and translation services in multiple languages. We aim to create the next generation of linguistic support for our clients. Using advanced technology combined with human expertise, we make great content and everything related to it simple and affordable for everyone, no matter where they are in the world. Much like a family of beavers, we take care of our own and work diligently for our clients. So could you!
OUR MISSIONWe are looking to add a Content Marketing Project Manager to our beaver family! That means you will be an essential part of The Happy Beavers, in charge of growing our family in the best possible way – by ensuring that our linguist beavers keep busy and that our clients receive the best service possible. Sounds interesting? Keep reading!
YOUR MISSIONYou will be responsible for coordinating projects and communicating with clients to ensure that they get the highest quality work possible.
- Taking inquiries and orders from clients
- Communicating with clients via email and telephone to answer any questions they may have about our services or their project
- Coordinating projects and promptly reacting to any potential challenges
- Creatively solving any problems while staying on top of the communication with clients
- Assigning the right linguists to each project to ensure the highest quality of service
- Quality assurance of linguists‘ work using our Beaver tools (even in languages you don’t necessarily speak!), e.g. checking the formal aspects of the translation, like spelling, grammar, look for potential mistakes, or check if the text is complete
YOUR PROFILEIf you are a sociable, ambitious, and open person looking for a place to implement your crazy ideas, want to work remotely and have a new and interesting experience, you could be the project manager we’re looking for! Note: You must have outstanding English skills as well as experience working with texts, languages, and quality assurance to be considered for this position. You are our ideal candidate if:
- You are fluent in English and confident discussing complex projects and business matters with international clients
- You have proven relevant experience in content marketing and working with texts and languages (it’s a must requirement!)
- Your most important trait is high attention to detail with a perfectionist look that picks up any missed errors in texts
- You are an excellent multi-tasker who is enjoying the challenge of working on various tasks without losing focus
- You have experience with performing quality checks on texts
- You are a natural leader who is able to organize others
- You have outstanding computer skills
- You are an excellent problem-solver who would love to grow in the content management field
- You are systems-oriented and are able to create structure and processes where others may only see chaos
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have a deadline and task-driven mentality
- You don’t mind jumping in and working some hours during the weekend if an urgent client request pops in
WHY US:As our name suggests, we are quite happy, and we like to ensure that for anyone who joins our family is too! Benefits include:
- Remote work – We do not mind where you are, as long as you’re happy. Our teams are spread all over the world!
- Competitive salary – We compensate our beavers for their expertise, rewarding skill, and experience.
- Flexible hours – A night owl or an early bird, weekdays or weekends, it is up to you, as long as the lines of communication are open and we can coordinate! Exciting projects in a growing company where your voice counts – We love improving, and your contribution is always welcome!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.